• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P Brawlvault

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670

Calm down, pal. You must be new around here if you've never experienced brawlvault being down for an extended period.

Last edited:

Faiyz

Smash Rookie
So even though KC:MM is out of service in the meantime, a phoenix will soon rise from the ashes and give us the tools we need. BCM (BrawlCustomMusic) is also going through the same thing, we just have to wait it out and believe in the people who provide these websites to us. And yes, that also goes for the Japanese who make awesome PSA's. (I have a link listing from BrawlVault)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to start a ritual in order to summon that particular phoenix so we can reach the heavens with Brawl hacking once again. No lame hosting service in the UNIVERSE is going to stop US! Yes, I had to say that. Seemed appropriate.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
The host is giving the admins and whatnot a HUGE problem.

They're trying their best, guys. Just be patient.

If you think it's irritating for you, imagine how irritating it is for the owners of KCMM.

Frozn~

Smash Apprentice
Something tells me a bunch of people are on Brawl Vault XD

Juken

Smash Ace
If brawl vault keeps going down why doesn't somebody make a dedicated site separate so that there's no issues?

That's probably a lot more costly/difficult than I make it sound though.

Top Bottom