• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.I.P. Agent #702

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Agent 702, a man, a father, a son, a grandfather, a grandson, a bird with a gun, an agent, a warrior, a savior. He died for the people of NC, Atlantic South, and even the World. This battle happened not more than 24 Earth Hours ago. Agent 702 was coming back from anywhere but ****ing North Carolina, to North Carolina when he got a distress signal from North Carolina. 702 normally ignored this, but it was a signal that went off only when the Red Clan of Pretending to Have a Job Clan was attacking. Sadden by his best friend, Doctor Beautiful Urine, who had been abducted by the Red Clan of Pretending to Have a Job Clan and brainwashed into one of them, 702 decided to make this personal, and so he did. When he arrived, he saw Pervatasaurus, a new rookie recruit, he was attacking Master of Darkness and Ganon's son, Chris and Beautiful Theo, Prince(ss) with dashing hair.

702 jumped in, fearless, he used his ability to turn words into his creatures, and sent them to attack Pervatasaurus, it being super effected, Pervatasaurus used his dark, red, salty powers to send a beam down and yelled out "INFRACTION!". It only pushed 702 down a bit, but he got up, twice as strong, his grin bigger and exclaimed "NC is full of ****ing ***s, and you're douchebag". By now, Pervatasaurus was turning as Red as his Red name and piss. He sent down his mightiest attack, 702 dodged and threw another word at him that created a misfiring green plumber, hurtling Prevatasaurus to the ground. While on the ground, Prevatasaurus made nerd rage remarks, he was in a blind rage. Stingers, a Robotic Green Lantern tried to calm him down, but pushed him to the side, knocking him out.

Doctor Beautiful Urine arrived, only watch on the sidelines as things went down. Shy Guy Blue #2, Smith, came in and tried to fight him off as he moved towards Agent 702, but he was just brushed aside. As Shy Guy Blue #2 was getting up again, 702 yelled out "Stay down you ******, I got this". Pervatasaurus struck at 702, a loud lightning bolt went down to make it all look dramatic, after the flash happened, 702 was down, dead. He gave everything he had for the people he hated, because he had not a **** thing to do at the time, since his easymac was in the microwave still. Shy Guy Blue #2 got up, looking at 702, it began to rain, since someone died, obviously. That **** happens when someone dies. Doctor Beautiful Urine left the scene, Chris and Theo very injuried were carried away to be healed by some ****ing person or something.

Pervatasaurus stood there with Shy Guy Blue #2, and looked down, he laughed and said "You were a cool guy and ****, but don't **** with me, I'm a god**** Red Clan of Pretending to Have a Job Clan Clan Memember.", after he started walking away, Shy Guy Blue #2 began to ask unimportant questions, but then said "Pass the salt on your way out", which then made Pervatasaurus look back with saltiness.

The End

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

yup, not really sure what to think about this

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwL6PL5dYNsautoplay=1&;loop=1" width="0" height="0"></embed>

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm already on that. I still don't get why I am not a mod, yet.

In any case - nothing is better than the original. Your side of the story is so gonna receive terrible reviews from the Rotten Tomato.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
how do u not get it? ur not a mod because you've expressed an unappealing desire to become one. that's not cool.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something like that. But I've tried being quiet.

I'm less confident I'll get it by advertising i want it, but I'm letting it be known. Persistence is key.

I'm just not making topics about what I wa. . . . ..

Hold that thought.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you realize most mods didn't really express any interest in becoming mods at all

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
zio, are you really that blind, or what?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm kidding, god.

I'm aware of all that.

Also - I knew ocean would come here.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
6mos, 2weeks, 3dayz, 6hours, 47 minutez, and 8secondz from this posty, holmes.

To be persact.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NOW EVERYONE KNOWS, TWITCH!

Agent 702 didn't need to do any finding, either.

Top Bottom