• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quuuuestion

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a copy of the movie Babel?

I need english subtitles :/

It'd be cool for someone to let me borrow it :)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
One of the most depressing movies I've ever seen. Although for like school work stuff I don't think I'd mention how depressing it was. Humanistic and down-to-earth more like.

I don't own a copy of it.

You're not missing an awful lot.
Just depression.

tubes

Smash Ace
I can understand not using google in this case though. I remember the time I tried to find/download some anime by searching through google and got a virus. Now I go to like 3 torrent sites and if it's not on one of those 3 sites then I'll ask someone else where to get it. ****s risky.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) rj is not an internet noob like you were once.
2) discussion of pirating anime is against the law and you deserve to be kawai desu ne'd to death

3) no jk anime sux

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
1) rj is not an internet noob like you were once.
2) discussion of pirating anime is against the law and you deserve to be kawai desu ne'd to death

3) no jk anime sux
He's right, you know. On all three points. :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
im pretty sure animes are not illegal if they're the *** version somehow. and subtitles = search for srt

DJRome

Smash Hero
torrents are legal.
from sources ive read, it seems that most animes are not licensed during airing so it's not infringement to download then. idk i don't do it but just was clarifying

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
as soon as anime stops airing, the company forfeits all copyrights! dvds don't exist in japan and neither do licensed character figures, models, body pillows, themed dildos, etc!
at all!

none!

rights to an original intellectual property? preposterous!

Top Bottom