• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quiet music and no lucky

Da_BiggesT

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone,
Before this, I search in this forum and the web, some users give codes (for one or all songs), others put programs like "BrawlSongManager" or "Brawlbox", but no tutorials around...
I don't know how to use the codes, brawlbox doesn't work for me and brawlsongmanager doesn't change the volume in the game (only in my pc), there's no responses to this, what can I do?
Stages like Onett or Corneria sounds quiet, I know that melee stages sounds lower but I don´t know how to change that
Thanks & Greetings :)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
The in-game volume is increasing. Your BRSTM may just be low to begin with.

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
If audio editing fails, the only way to make songs louder is to edit their volume setting in the .brsar. Some stages (mostly Melee) have the volume for songs set incredibly low, making songs sound really quiet.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Download THIS, and rename it "code.gct." Place it somewhere you won't lose it, along with your current Project M codeset.
Now download THIS, place it in the same directory as "code.gct" and the P:M codeset. Run the program.

Fuse both items. Congrats, the game volume is now equalized at volume 85. Do not that this doesn't affect the volume of BRSTMs, but the volume a stage is set to project. So as I stated earlier, if it still sounds low, manually BOOST THE BRSTM VOLUME itself.

Da_BiggesT

Smash Rookie
Now download THIS, place it in the same directory as "code.gct" and the P:M codeset. Run the program.
Thanks, but they don't send me the confirmation email, y try the "send another" option and nothing happens...

I searched on the web and that program is only for download on that website :/
Can you please upload it in any server you wan't? (like MEGA, mediafire, 4shared)
Thank's for the answers :)

Narpas_sword

...what did you click?

just click 'gct fusioniser' in the title
then the 'gctfusionizer.exe' file.
then it's Downloaded from mediafire

Last edited:
Top Bottom