• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quickfoot aerials/attacks (2nd better video up check 1st post)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah the shielding thing was the one I was most concerned about.

BTW is your friend code on the pika list?Wanna play?Im adding mine in a minute.

gallax

Smash Hero
Good Marths really only need to be able to short hop Fair...
this is not true. fair is a good move and most spammed by most marths. but what you have to master is incorprating the shieldbreaker into your move set, knowing when to use dancing blades(and which combo), actually using your dolphin slash as a killing move instead of smashing, and learning how to use your tilts. the counter is good but not much to now about it.

for example with the shieldbreaker. why would someone sit there and wait with their sields up to get hit? they wouldnt. so here is what i do. fair>dtilt>shieldbreaker. works great. another which is very, very simple yet o so very effective. jump towards them>SB(start in the air and let it go when in front of them). just some examples though.

let me tell you something about the nair. the second hit of this move is the most powerful and has the most knockback. so timing the nair to get the second hit is a must know. also, tippering it can make a world of difference. what i do sometimes is swing at them with the nair, but facing away from them. its like an automatic tip.

there are just a few things though. no one has really mastered marth just yet.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im making a new video now that I have a GC controller again.Its gonna be 50 times better than my last one.

I played alot of sets with 2 of my friends this weekend and I got some nice kills using quickfooting(along with a lot of QAC stuff)Imj getting pretty handy with pika these days.

Top Bottom