• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

quick way to get gamecube adapter from best buy

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860

rubiksmoose

Smash Rookie
NNID
rubiksmoose
3DS FC
1177-7593-7558
OP of that reddit thread (pulltoopen) here. That method is legit insofar as I and many other people were able to place orders in that way. That being said, I have yet to receive a shipping notification so it might all just be a lie (monsters). However, I am still maintaining hope. I placed my order just around 24 hours ago. If you or anybody else tries, please go to that reddit thread and let everybody know about your success/failure so we can be more informed as to the situation. Thanks
link: reddit.com/r/wiiu/comments/2qmpl0/wii_u_gamecube_adapter_available_at_bestbuy_via/

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
i went to best buy today and gave it a try, no luck for me, i mentioned the code to them and they couldnt find it in their computers. I tried it in windsor ontario canada, from what ive noticed in the comments is that it seems like best buys deleted the product from their systems all across canada, and the only chance of this working seems to be in the states

Top Bottom