• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Tourney Question!

Croyt

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I just got a quick gstop tourney question...

Since we are playing Brawl and not melee I am very concerned. I used Sheik in Melee, (Yea I know, noobish, broken character etc) but I ****ing KICK *** with her. I am amazing with Sheik. however I have tried to be other characters and none of them feel right because none of them feel like Sheik. My second best is Mario, followed by fox.

For this tourney I really don't want to main Sheik. She got nerfed hardcore haha and I admit she was a little too good, but anyway she looks horrible in Brawl. Only 2 killing moves at like 135? That is horrible.

So I was thinking (as much as I don't want to use a new character) I should maybe use Zero Suit Samus. From what I have seen she looks like she controls nearly the same as Sheik. Fast, good juggler, and good arials. So from anyone who has played with her, is she like Sheik? If I went from Sheik to her would I be decent?

Thanks guys, sorry about the essay above.

Top Bottom