• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Question

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
With bowser it seems almost worthless to wavedash. I've used him for a while and i havn't used it ever, it seems impractical. Is this just me or do the pro boozers agree.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Gimpy and Magus WD pretty regularly to reposition themselves and set up for fairs, but there isn't much use of it beyond that. I don't WD with Bowser because I always end up jumping because he's fat.

alcheato

Smash Ace
I still tend wavedash out of habit with him, but I would agree: it's pretty much useless. However, backwards wavedash or waveland off a platform into bair always looks cool. :)

cmart

Smash Lord
I use it to space tilts out of dashes. There's probably a better way to do that though.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wavedash to get into proper spacing positions as you dash towards, i never ever wavedash forward with bowser to get a "quick tilt" or whatever else you think can be done out of it, because its much slower to do so, i waveLAND all the time, this is like the 9th topic made on wavedashingwith bowser btw, search function ftw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
GimpyFish62 said:
this is like the 9th topic made on wavedashingwith bowser btw, search function ftw.
Sorry about that Gimpy, won't happen again i assure you....
One last thing though, do you triangle jump with him. it seems like that might help

Top Bottom