• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Question

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
Well, I recently decided to play Bowser, and so far so good. I just have one question. I find Bowser's shield rather bad. This makes it tough to take those shl from Falco, and just other attacks. My question is how I should play bowser if I go on the defensive, or should he never even be on the defensive in the first place...Thx in advance

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
bowsers shield... bad?

O.o maybe if you hold it for 8 years, bowser has a good shield, the only thing you need to watch out for is holding it for to long, and people poking at his tail with attacks (his tail doesn't have ahitbox, but on that side of his body the shield doesn't extend as far)

just dont stand there and shield if falco is shb spam, get over it, dont forget to jump lol

or just lightshield and block every anything, his light shield is monstrously huge xD

Top Bottom