• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick question

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, I was just curious as to whether or not you l-cancel the bair. It's so fast amd so non laggy I thought it was kinda pointless to cancel it. If there's something I'm missing though, let me know!

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You'll get to a point where it is second nature to l-cancel everything, and yes, you do cancel the back air. It helps.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Yeah, I cancel everything to be sure. But I thought b-air auto cancels after like 1/2 the frames or something. U-air definitely does.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
the b-air does auto cancel, but when you're landing during the bair, yeah you HAVE to cancel it. I don't know, it just gives me a deep empty feeling in my heart

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do l cancel everything (or at least am making a consious effort to) I just wasn't sure if l cancelling the bair did anything. Apparently it does, thus making me believe I'm doing it wrong. Eh. back to the training ground...

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Any moves should be L canceled. Characters like Sheik who already have low lag time, still should L-cancels too. So of course DK should L-cancel.

Top Bottom