• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick question...Need help.

Evercross

Smash Rookie
Can someone list all the levels in SSMB for me? I'm missing one and I cannot remember for the life of me which one it is. I've unlocked all the secret levels that I can recall. The one I'm missing is on the very bottom of the list in the Random Stage thing.

Evercross

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the reply, but I think I've gotten all of those. I've gotten every level that GameFaqs has shown me on the Cheats and Codes section...The DK level is the only one I'm not completely sure about. I have Jungle Japes and Kongo Jumgle as far as DK levels go. The one I'm missing on the level select screen looks like it'd be on the bottom right next to Yoshi's Island.

Evercross

Smash Rookie
Since all I'm doing is trying to learn this level atm, I'll least the 28 I have:
Icicle Mountain
Princess Peach's Castle
Kongo Jungle
Great Bay
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Jungle Japes
Hyrule Temple
Yoshi's Island
Green Greens
Venom
Brinstar
Onett
Mute City
Pokemon Stadium
Mushroom Kingdom
Brinstar Depths
Fourside
Big Blue
Poke Floats
Mushroom Kingdom II
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dream Land (Past)
Yoshi's Island (Past)

Banks

Smash Hero
im not endorsing gamefaqs ****ty forum, but you could get the level info and how to unlock **** pretty easily there

Top Bottom