• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick little name help

Silen or Pascetti

• Total voters

Silen

Smash Cadet
So I really like the two usernames that I use for almost everything. Those being Silen and Pascetti. I created Pascetti and I Don't have to use any numbers at the end for any site because no one uses it. Where silen is what I name all of my elder scrolls and fallout characters, and I like the more serious tone. Sure I may have to use some numbers at the end, but most people don't even say the numbers once you're good enough, and just look at the name. Anyways, I'm just looking for peoples opinions, thanks :)

Ezlo

Smash Cadet
I personally like Silen better as a tag to go by in tournament (assuming that's what you want it for), mostly just because of the sound. Also, you probably won't have to include numbers in the smash tag. Just my opinion, though. I'd recommend not going by whether you'd have to include numbers or not anyways, just whichever one you think sounds best.

Oh, also, "pascetti" kinda sounds like how little kids say "spaghetti," haha. Just something I thought was funny.

Last edited:

bboss

Smash Journeyman
i like Silen. It sounds dark and menacing and will strike fear into the hearts of your opponents. On a serious note it's cool tho, Pascetti sorta sounds like an Ivysaur player haha

Silen

Smash Cadet
i like Silen. It sounds dark and menacing and will strike fear into the hearts of your opponents. On a serious note it's cool tho, Pascetti sorta sounds like an Ivysaur player haha
Thanks man, Even though the vote sway towards Pascetti, I think i'm gonna try to start transitioning my account names to Silen. Thanks for the reply. Silen does sound menacing >:^)

Ravengeance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ravengeance
I'm gonna throw a curveball at ya. Why not both? Silen Pascetti. It'll be available to you and you can treat it like a name. First name Silen and last name Pascetti. Everyone will still just call you Silen.

Lapys

Smash Rookie
Silen for tournament. If you go with Pascetti, you're probably going to hear 2 or 3 variations on pronunciation when TOs call you out for pools. (Is it 'puh-SHEH-tee' or 'pass-SKEH-tee'?) If you're cool with that, though, go for it. Silen is a bit more generic, but a quick google search doesn't show anyone with that name in the melee scene, on the first page of results at least.

Best rule of thumb for names, as with choosing a character to main, is just to pick what you'll enjoy now, and in a month, and in a year, etc.

Top Bottom