• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Draw flaw

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I can reliably land a Quick Draw one-hit knock-out on every character except Jigglypuff and Game and Watch.

I have never landed a QD-OHKO on Jigglypuff or Game and Watch...

I realize no one could care less if we can't use one of several one-hit kill options on the lightest characters, but is this a known issue?

Has anyone had success or know anything regarding this?

GleXx

Smash Rookie
NNID
GleXx76
No not so far i just learned that move and have been abusing it against my friends but so far seems to me that his QD-OHKO doesnt really work on them but idk if its bc they are moving franticlally about the place or if my timings off perhaps.

Commander

Smash Ace
You're just missing. You can kill an opponent who is laying down on the ground with the QD OHKO.

JacobWP

Smash Rookie
I just thought of this yesterday, and I guess it seemed relevant to this thread, but I know you can shield Ike's QD OHKO... What about if the other person counters it? Does anyone know if this is possible? Or what the heck would even happen if it did haha

Commander

Smash Ace
I just thought of this yesterday, and I guess it seemed relevant to this thread, but I know you can shield Ike's QD OHKO... What about if the other person counters it? Does anyone know if this is possible? Or what the heck would even happen if it did haha
I'm pretty sure the hitbox would linger for too long for that to work. The counter would activate and then they would die before the attack comes out.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
No, it seems completely feasible that you'd be able to counter it.

I'll give it a try later tonight.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I could do that with 3 players =P

I'd imagine countering OHKO would result in an attack that does ~65%

Top Bottom