• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quick Attack Canceling 101

Cocoa Brova

Smash Cadet
NNID
eydoc14
3DS FC
4012-5269-2281
Has anyone previously posted any sort of tips on how to add QA canceling to someone's gameplay, I've played pika for awhile, but have always stayed away from using it because of accidental SDs

Emuchu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Emuchu
3DS FC
2320-6462-6471
Has anyone previously posted any sort of tips on how to add QA canceling to someone's gameplay, I've played pika for awhile, but have always stayed away from using it because of accidental SDs
I'd say look up ESAM's videos on YouTube, with the caveat that the angles became stricter a few updates ago. Just hang out in the lab practicing to QAC off of specific stages, starting with QAC-ing off platform ledges (so that you won't SD for every mistake). QACs are a fantastic tool, but Pika still gets business done without them. There's plenty of room to gradually add them into your game, one stage at a time.

Last edited:

Cocoa Brova

Smash Cadet
NNID
eydoc14
3DS FC
4012-5269-2281
Top Bottom