• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

questions

Studstill

Smash Ace
If you find something, share it with people. If you want to mod Ness, and then the other characters, I`ll have monthly tournament infrastructure to support it. I don`t have anything more to say about it than that.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Stud please let the people who know their stuff do their work.

Also it's pretty damn easy to edit hitbox data, effects and swap animations, the hard part is creating them, if you want to "mod" your character go do it, the documentation is public.

Studstill

Smash Ace
I actually don`t care for Ness at all, and am not stopping anyone from doing anything. I was asking and actually offering payment for a Ness and the other character mods, so pretty damn far from a "supervisor" or "demanding" but I don`t appreciate you simply red fonting insults at me, regardless of if they are absolutely false.
Felipe, thanks for being another in the long line of people who have nothing to say it seems but "It`s so easy; it`s public knowledge," without posting a link to said "publicly available documentation."
Did it ever occur to you that the common thread here is SSB, not computer knowledge? That there is actually zero requisite coding or programming knowledge to be able to play SSB or to wish for some mods?
Or, an even better question:
Can whatever you and dannyssb may or may not have done get released sometime this decade?
Thanks, and I`ll assume this is also a reply to my PM. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
how can you offer payment for modification when you can't even put money towards a domain name for a website?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I actually don`t care for Ness at all, and am not stopping anyone from doing anything. I was asking and actually offering payment for a Ness and the other character mods, so pretty damn far from a "supervisor" or "demanding" but I don`t appreciate you simply red fonting insults at me, regardless of if they are absolutely false.
Felipe, thanks for being another in the long line of people who have nothing to say it seems but "It`s so easy; it`s public knowledge," without posting a link to said "publicly available documentation."
Did it ever occur to you that the common thread here is SSB, not computer knowledge? That there is actually zero requisite coding or programming knowledge to be able to play SSB or to wish for some mods?
Or, an even better question:
Can whatever you and dannyssb may or may not have done get released sometime this decade?
Thanks, and I`ll assume this is also a reply to my PM. Have a nice day.
Because we didnt do magic, we fired Nemu64 and started to look for repeating memory patterns across moves, it's public knowledge, boring and tedious as **** (Thats why Danny made most if not all of the code, i wasnt patient enough, i just discovered some blastline related stuff and helped Danny with other stuff (yeah we can edit stage data too but whatever) ) but you can still work on it by your own.

Also, the hack will be done when its done, we dont wanna rush stuff.

Morin0

Smash Lord
My first serious reply in this thread:

I would like to see Falco, Peach, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Sheik. That's all I can think of right now.

Top Bottom