• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

questions

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
If Madao and I start to actually import characters into 64, what characters would you like to see?
No characters that haven't been in ANY Smash game btw.
(all hypothetical)

?

one day..

@ Madao Madao
i lof u

Last edited:

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Bomberman, who cares about your artificial rule of having to appear in another game.

BOMBER-****ing-MAN. DONE. You know how many people have wanted this? Banjo Kazooie is another one, so if you're SERIOUS about this, you'll get SERIOUS about this.

Thank you.

Sedda

Smash Champion
clubba already uses a character with a broken up smash

now he wants to use one with a broken down smash

smh

i agree about bomberman, but if we can only choose characters from within ssb, im gonna go with Marth

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
lulz. marth would prolly be my 2nd. only cuz those are like the only 2 characters in melee where i actually have a vague understanding of moveset and movement

Morin0

Smash Lord
I thought Kahnu can only replace textures. Is Madao doing all the work? This sounds all too familiar. :troll:

Also, let me make it clear that any sort of promising outlook on adding new characters in ssb64 makes me hot and bothered.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I thought Kahnu can only replace textures. Is Madao doing all the work? This sounds all too familiar. :troll:

Also, let me make it clear that any sort of promising outlook on adding new characters in ssb64 makes me hot and bothered.
nop
we have a team now, but not even madao knows how to change models yet, and mr bland (guy perfect) is helping us figure out stuff on smash 64

eat it :secretkpop:

Annex

Smash Ace
(KRool no question)

if you must stick to your arbitrary rule I'd vote DDD
ganondorf would be an easy one to start with though right? This is a huge jump for modding. I've never heard of anyone even just changing models and you guys want to add a whole character. Ganon would be ez and interesting

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
(KRool no question)

if you must stick to your arbitrary rule I'd vote DDD
ganondorf would be an easy one to start with though right? This is a huge jump for modding. I've never heard of anyone even just changing models and you guys want to add a whole character. Ganon would be ez and interesting
which gannon? Melee style of wiiu3ds style?

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Master Hand retexture with an Andross PNG in the background?

Yes.

EDIT:
Would you be able to have alternate characters in place of different colors? So say CF with his knee, would you be able to choose Red CF and that will be that version, but if you choose regular it will be default? Could be interesting.

Every character has four models, default and 3 other color schemes. These are all individual models. So yeah.

Morin0

Smash Lord
nop
we have a team now, but not even madao knows how to change models yet, and mr bland (guy perfect) is helping us figure out stuff on smash 64

You made no mention of other people. If I may quote the original post:

If Madao and I start to actually import characters into 64
If Mr Bland is in the team, and is the one who is contributing the most, are you not giving credit where credit is due?

META KNIGHT

JESUS CHRIST. PULL IT TOGETHER, MAN.

:yeahboi:

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
You made no mention of other people. If I may quote the original post:

If Mr Bland is in the team, and is the one who is contributing the most, are you not giving credit where credit is due?

META KNIGHT

JESUS CHRIST. PULL IT TOGETHER, MAN.

:yeahboi:

wow you are full on stupid for not being able to read

nop

mr bland joined the team after i said the first statement, and then i said mr bland was workign on it with us

:dazwa:

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Stop arguing, this is for bettering SMASH!
Every character has four models, default and 3 other color schemes. These are all individual models. So yeah.
Interestingggg.. You should consider that in this patch, having Red Falcon as the one with the knee, Black Falcon with something else, etc. etc. so people can test them instantly between matches.

This is similar to the latest SF that released that has all the older versions of each fighter to select from, except that you guys would be updating them as you go along. Cool stuff, hope it works out.

Last edited:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Studstill

Smash Ace
Neither of them are doing anything. Literally. Guy Perfect, (Mr. Bland) is the source of the current efforts. Also, JoGood is attempting to make a balanced SSB, but that is a different path. Again, I have not seen Kahnu do anything outside of ripping off quasquas, and Madao anything outside of getting called out by Mr. Bland.
Edit: Thank you for pointing that out, Near.

Last edited:

Madao

Neither of them are doing anything. Literally. Guy Perfect, (Mr. Bland) is the source of the current efforts. Also, JoGood is attempting to make a balanced SSB, but that is a different path. Again, I have not seen Kahnu do anything outside of ripping off quasquas, and Madao anything outside of getting called out by Mr. Bland.
LOL Studstill's mad :) . Go read the chats again, because it's clear that you either didn't read it, or are flat out lying.

Facts > Opinions

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
''ripping off quasquas''
Now I know you are a bottomline ******** ****** who deserves to be **** on.

alright so whatever i found this guys deviantart
http://quas-quas.deviantart.com/
and then i made this out of it

i hope ya;ll like it

edit: gonna make a version where the white lines arent there
edit; trying to find effecient way to put yoshi in it

just gonna re-do the whole thing and give it a more 64 feel
I gave the link to his deviantart.
Also you have NO say in this since you haven't been doing JACK **** and DEMANDING WE ''mod ness''
You are a hypocrite and an uneducated dickweed.
You dont know **** about what happens in the chats.
You just come in and out to cry about how Rob is a ''bully''.
You need to get a life.
YOU
DONT
DO
****!

Also Madao not doing anything except being called out?
Whenever I say this, its a goddamned joke Chris.
Madao already found out the ****ing animation data.
We have literally nothing to do. Guy Perfect leaves us in the dark about random information which is NOT useful since he doesn't explain what the **** it is. He's just like

at pointer 0x3000b you should check this out

WHAT THE **** DO YOU EXPECT STUDSTILL
YOU STUPID, UNEDUCATED, HYPOCRITICAL ************!

****ING YOU TRY TO DO IT, YOU TRY TO MOD IT, ****ING ''SUPERVISOR''

OH WAIT

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW BECAUSE YOUR A GODDAMNED LAZY UNEDUCATED MORON!

end of rant

-no hate to guy perfect tho, he is a fantastic guy

Last edited:
Top Bottom