• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions to answer.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Ankoku has played the game, as have some other people here on the Sheik boards, I'm sure.

In preparation for the Gamestop ..."tourney", I will be playing the game at a game store about an hour from here.

So, I was hoping to collect here questions, possible tactics, and so forth for myself and other people with access to the game.

I would have posted this on the Sheik info thread, but didn't want to clutter it up as I'm sure it will be stickied.

I will be editing this post with the questions and theories posed to be found out, and then their results.

I will start it:

Marth has a dtilt that is an effective edgeguarder, and gdorf/falcon's sh'd uair can hit someone stalling on the edge. Does Sheik have any moves like that? Can she punish someone on the ledge after the invincibility frames or before they snap to the edge?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Pretty sure I've said multiple times that I don't have the game. I've just played it a lot. Like, for 5-6 hours or so.

Top Bottom