• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions only!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
maybe because I had a match with a bunch of people and beat them and all of the sudden I get ignored when I want to play again? Maybe because I'm overreacting?

What's a better phrase then "i think your cool"? Did I tell you that your cool? :D

I think I'm bad at this question game?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Shouldn't you try fighting better players?
(You can only respond with one question :p)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Aren't you the guy that looks like he's checking everyone out?

Path look.
Path O_o , if your a better player then face me soon, metalbro doesn't wanna go at it all time, i haven't found someone who would go 100 matches straight yet :/ and I beat the arena people, and the BB people. (except for GYK, but he's in the metalbro catagory, aka busy)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Does my face really make it look like I'm hitting on people?

I saw you online earlier but I was playing with people.... Just message me if you wanna play! I'll set a time.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Isn't this the internet where your supposed to be silly? in a game forum no less?

I know it isn't, but its fun to mess with people, even though you don't like it. :p

Top Bottom