• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions from a dumb european :D

Vividice

Smash Cadet
Hello!
I bought my europe brawl today and got some stupid questions:

1. Where can I set sentences for the taunts?
I have really no clue.

2. Is there any possibility to play 1v1 online matches with anyone? Or is it everytime free for all?

3. Is there any possibility to get ping/latency of online play?

4. Is there a special european friend code thread? I only found the NTSC version thread :D Since europeans can't play with NTSC either a PAL thread or a note about the players version is necessary.

Thank you very much!

Greetings,
vivid

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Alright i can answer two of your questions fully

1. to set you tuants go to wi-fi then to with freinds and enter your friend roster and click on your name that will open up your profile where you can set taunts in the 4 boxes saying "insert taunt here" there you can also custimize you name avatar and motto.

2.Due to idiotocness of wi-fi options for brawl unless Nintendo woke up from there comma and fixed wi-fi for you guys then you can't choose 1v1 or what ever it's just free for all however you can just go to 1v1 if you only find one other person but some idiot decided to put CPUs into there so if you get a 1v1 it may be interupteds by a CPU or 2.

3. I'm not to sure what ping/latency is but did you mean to say "is there any possibility to get lping/latency OFF online'? instead of "OF"?

4. Well smashboards is a big place oviusly there may be a thread but i doubt it. I think that you guys will have to in the freind finder www.smashboards.com/ff just put in your description that you have european wii's

Hope i helped. I told you everything that my knowledge holds on these subjects and have fun with brawl.

btw Nintendo totally treats you guys like dirt i mean seriously why does it take so long to convert it to PAL ****** Nintendo.

Vividice

Smash Cadet
Alright i can answer two of your questions fully

1. to set you tuants go to wi-fi then to with freinds and enter your friend roster and click on your name that will open up your profile where you can set taunts in the 4 boxes saying "insert taunt here" there you can also custimize you name avatar and motto.

2.Due to idiotocness of wi-fi options for brawl unless Nintendo woke up from there comma and fixed wi-fi for you guys then you can't choose 1v1 or what ever it's just free for all however you can just go to 1v1 if you only find one other person but some idiot decided to put CPUs into there so if you get a 1v1 it may be interupteds by a CPU or 2.

3. I'm not to sure what ping/latency is but did you mean to say "is there any possibility to get lping/latency OFF online'? instead of "OF"?

4. Well smashboards is a big place oviusly there may be a thread but i doubt it. I think that you guys will have to in the freind finder www.smashboards.com/ff just put in your description that you have european wii's

Hope i helped. I told you everything that my knowledge holds on these subjects and have fun with brawl.

btw Nintendo totally treats you guys like dirt i mean seriously why does it take so long to convert it to PAL ****** Nintendo.

Great!
Thank you very much for the answers!

With 3. I just meaned if there is any display function for connection speed during online play?

And yeah I feel kinda ripped off from nintendo...
i waited **** long for nothing kinda...
The translations are really bad. PT sounds like a girl, his pokemon are not understandable.
Most chars speak english, the narrator is cruel...
And I can't change the language to english...

Top Bottom