• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions about SSE, Boss Battles, and Time Match Scoring

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
In SSE, I read that you had to acquire all the trophies in a level in order to get a flag for a stage. At the stage where you fight Galleom, I captured him in a trophy on intense but I didn't get a flag for that stage. How do you get a flag for a stage then?

For the Boss Battles, can they be completed under Co-op in order to acquire challenges for completing boss battle with x number of characters.

Also, for time match scoring, I noticed sometimes when a character falls off a stage, they lose a point while no one receives a point, which makes sense. Other times, if a character falls off a stage, they'll lose a point while another character gains a point even though they didn't cause the character to fall. How are the time matches scored in this event? Does it have to do with a certain time in which a character was attacked before falling, even if the hit wasn't the cause of falling off the stage?

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
1) I have no idea, tbh
2)I'm 99% sure you can't
3)In time matches, when you die, the last character that hit you gets a point, no matter what. No one gains a point if you die at 0 percent.

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
For the Boss Battles, can they be completed under Co-op in order to acquire challenges for completing boss battle with x number of characters.
To get the challenge, you need a fastest time for each character, and co-op records its own fastest time. You don't, however, need to use both Sheik and Zelda, Samus and Zamus, etc.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
1) Not a flag, a rainbow flashing crown. You DON'T have to get boss trophies for a crown, I got a crown without trophy-ing Rayquaza. You need to get all orange boxes and all the blue boxes that have trophies in them, some are really cleverly hidden and need tricks to get out.

2) No.

3) When someone dies, the person responsible for it gets a point. If you footstool jumped or meteor smashed someone and they died, you get a point while they lose one. Death by items goes to the person who used the item. If you set up a bumper on the edge and, say, Captain Falcon got bumped down to oblivion, you get his point. Assist Trophies and Pokeballs follow the same manner.

But if you die when -no one- has even touched you yet, whether you suicide or get killed by a stage hazard, the Ultimate Chimera for example, no one gets a point and you lose one.

Top Bottom