• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question

TEHPOPE

Smash Rookie
NNID
PopeMiketheFirst
I hope this post doesn't step on anyones toes, but I am new to the boards and I wasn't sure where to post this.

I run tournaments at Lock Haven University, and up till now the rules have been none the less of lack luster. Can anyone set me up with some official rules?

I know that it is a standard 4 stock, no items.

But as far as time limit and boards to play on I am totally clueless.

Tournaments we have run up till now have been about 5 boards and all matches have an 8 minute time limit.

Any links or any information would be amazing, and I hope to have a some tournaments posted up here eventually.

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
Here's what I can tell you, but I don't know if this is the right place to post it, so don't kill me if I'm wrong...

4 Stock with an 8 minute time limit (you have that part)
No items (clearly)

Do you do Singles? Teams? Both? Because acceptable stages are different for both.

TEHPOPE

Smash Rookie
NNID
PopeMiketheFirst
We usually play singles

The Current Boards we use in random are:
FD
Battle Feild
Yoshi's Story
Dreamland 64
fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium