• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question?,,

thefindingmoon

Smash Cadet
hey all experienced gamers out there,,,i was wondering if there were any games similar to brawl and melee out there(trying to broaden my gaming a bit) anyways i was just wondering if there were any games that followed the same play style like the camera view and edges to grab onto and what not,,,please if you know of any i would like to know,,,thanks

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Well, the closest I can think of is Power Stone, but that's 3D, and on the Dreamcast.

Oh, and Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, which is for the Gamecube but is supposedly mediocre.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Try the Naruto: Clash of Ninja games. >_>

PillowPants

Smash Apprentice

Oh, and Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, which is for the Gamecube but is supposedly mediocre.
this game was gay, hate it, dont waste ur money,

ferealz tho Jump ultimate stars its a DS game full of Manga chars, but u dont hafta like manga/Anime to enjoy this game

Top Bottom