• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question

GigaMan

Smash Apprentice
I think wario is pretty cool but I have a question. What are the main uses for his fart attack and how does that move work.

I think that move is B down and its the wario waft I think.

3D King

Smash Journeyman
Mainly its good for knocking your opponent away. I haven't really seen a lot of good uses for it as it takes a while for it to fully charge (110 seconds I believe). I've seen it used as a recovery as well.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
From what I've seen through videos (though there's so little good ones with Wario in them) it's mainly a way of catching an opponent off guard. The blast radius expands while fully charged (obviously), while it does absolutely no damage with no charge and has the same effect as a trip. It has virtually no lag in the attack and fully charged sends you far, far up, so I could see two uses for it. It could either be used as a recovery move or a "surprise" KOing move (it does do damage, as one guy did land it and it did 10% while FAR off from max charge). That's what I've seen, however, and may not be correct.

GigaMan

Smash Apprentice
Wario seems like alot of fun and seems to have alot of potential in the right hands, I am glad you told me I think I will use him lot in brawl along with metaknight and sonic. :D

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Yeah I just noticed that too... seems like the move got more potential than I thought...

GigaMan

Smash Apprentice
Nice. :)

After you use the bike do you have to wait it to disasppear or be destroyed to pull out another one to ride it.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Nice. :)

After you use the bike do you have to wait it to disasppear or be destroyed to pull out another one to ride it.
At that same video I posted before, look at about 1:40. Wario pulls out another bike before the pieces disappear, and automatically, said pieces vanish.

EDIT: Nope, made a mistake. The pieces don't even vanish!

GigaMan

Smash Apprentice
I will probably main wario metaknight or sonic they look so cool.

I like warios moves alot too

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Newer info: Wario does seem to take damage from projectiles, but the damage varies. For example, in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNO4aY7vbyM , Wario swallows a tire around 2:45 and his damage goes up by 2%, thus leading me to believe that the damage is dependent on the projectile swallowed. In addition, his recovery in that video is beyond terrible. I just hope you gain an extra jump off his bike, which would help tremendously.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the Waft automatically attacks on its own if you hold it in too long? That might explain the mass amounts of misses with the Waft, but it's still hard to say. I'd just sum it up as of now to players experimenting.

UBSmashPrez

Smash Apprentice
Maybe the Waft automatically attacks on its own if you hold it in too long? That might explain the mass amounts of misses with the Waft, but it's still hard to say. I'd just sum it up as of now to players experimenting.
Unlikely. It's just a pretty hard move to hit. You have to be on the same level as your opponent, and they cant be blocking. I've used it to KO 2 or even 3 people though as it has a decent bit of range left and right, but they can't be blocking.

Top Bottom