• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question to those who own or have played on a Mayflash adapter

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Have you ever had controller issues with it? Every time I bring my set-up with a Mayflash adapter to tournaments I've had complaints that people's controllers weren't working properly. I'm kind of afraid that they're going to just start banning Mayflash adapters here so i won't be able to bring my set-up anymore. I've never had this problem myself when I'm playing at home, so I want to know if anyone has ever seen or heard about this issue at tournaments?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
As someone who has played on it multiple times, I can say I have had no problems with it whatsoever.
I even play a quick 2 stock match against CPUs to see if there were any noticeable differences, and there wasn't as far as I can tell.

FierceDeityKun-

Smash Rookie
I also had no problems with my Mayflash Gamecube Adapter but i maybe know the problem why the peoples controllers didn`t work i think the Gamecube controllers must be the Original ones.

Ferblantier

Smash Apprentice
I have one of those Mayflash adapters you plug into a Wii Remote. It's good, but annoying that you have to hold Start to pause.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
I've played with one some and have never had any problems. Sounds like people are just making excuses for their poor play and that's the easy scapegoat.

Top Bottom