• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(QUESTION) Nintendon't Loader on vWii with LCD Screen

WattoMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sonkip
3DS FC
2638-4775-6754
My setup right now is:
Hacked vWii with Nintendon't
Super Smash Bros. Melee NTSC 1.02 ISO
3rd party Gamecube Controller Adapter (doesn't seem to have lag at all)
1st party Gamecube Controller (white color, SSB4 series japanese version)
A Philips LCD screen

Does any of these can add lag to the game?
Thanks from ahead

WattoMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sonkip
3DS FC
2638-4775-6754
LCDs lag. Pick up a CRT from a craigslist listing or local thrift store.
CRTs don't really exist in my country, let's even talk about Nintendo as a game company - even that is not recognizable in my country in most of the cases.
Does the lag really hurts my experience? Will it destroy my play when playing on a CRT?
Even tho how it looks now even friendlies will be hard to get in.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
If you're willing to splurge, there's some pretty low input lag monitors out there. Maybe get one of those, and an adapter.

WattoMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sonkip
3DS FC
2638-4775-6754
If you're willing to splurge, there's some pretty low input lag monitors out there. Maybe get one of those, and an adapter.
Israel. But I guess getting a CRT will be easier than a monitor like BenQ, sometime there are CRTs just lying on the street and anybody can take them. I even broke a CRT once (from my school), before I got into Melee.

What country would that be?

If you want to play competitively, or want to play with people who play competitively, a CRT is a must.
Israel. In Israel, only Microsoft and Sony have official importers, while Nintendo had a great time around the last century but now there are two big common type of people:
1. People who don't even know about Nintendo as a thing, but they do have a Wii on their homes (this is too common here). Most of them think that FIFA or GTA are the best game franchises of all time. Nothing against those franchises, but it comes only because those are the games they know.
2. People who do know about Nintendo and their games: Mario, Pokemon, Zelda.. But hate those because of a big Youtube channel that doesn't really like Nintendo, even tho they have only a NES and maybe a Wii and the rest of the facts they get is from the common opinion.
There are people who like Nintendo, for sure, and I know some of them. But it doesn't pass the 5,000 people for sure, maybe only 500 of them are big fans and have internet activity about those topic.
We have a bi-weekly series called No Punish Zone and we have frendlies on Thursday on Tel Aviv, but I couldn't really go there any time.. I'm 13 years old and kind of needs his parents promotion, even if I want to go there by bus (and I can and I have no problem about it). And no, I'm not a complete noob, however I don't have any real experience, except for beating my friends in my own setup.

That was long lmao why am I so series about this
I'm not a native English speaker so some of the things I wrote wouldn't be 100% understandable but I did my best on writing this (no translator and ****, so no really broken grammer)

Last edited:
Top Bottom