• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question: How can I playback .krec files

SimplyKenny

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I was wondering if there is anyway where I can playback a .krec file because my friend and I recorded our game but we can't seem to open it in a proper media player and him and I weren't able to find anything to resolve our problem
so I was wondering if you guys could help us.

(BTW I'm using Project64K to record my gameplay)

Grahamaglam

Smash Journeyman
From my understanding, .krec files are just recorded inputs from all the players stored in a file. You need to use Kaillera's playback feature to play back the match you recorded. There should be an option once you open up the net play client to change the mode to playback and view the .krec files.

SimplyKenny

Smash Rookie
From my understanding, .krec files are just recorded inputs from all the players stored in a file. You need to use Kaillera's playback feature to play back the match you recorded. There should be an option once you open up the net play client to change the mode to playback and view the .krec files.
ty very much

Top Bottom