• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question bout how everyone performs their Short Hops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Grudge

Smash Cadet
I'm currently using Fox and I was wondering, does anyone use the Analog stick to short hop? Or does everyone just use the X/Y button?

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
aha the y button is so much easier to jump with and using the analog stick to jump limits you to his basic moves. break the habbit asap. srsly.

Aiko

Smash Champion
i flick the bottom of the x button. i find that analog stick doesnt allow you to move as far, and the A and B get in the way of Y.

N64

Smash Champion
I never got out of the bad habit of using the control stick to jump. Just flick the stick up and let go so it resets to neutral position for a short hop.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
I try to use the X button, being that the Y button is my main jump button, but the stick just gets in the way and I end up using the control stick for short hops. -.-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom