• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question and a tip

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Unfortunately I'm not a Lucas mainer so please don't have the urge to flame me if I ask a dumb question or tell you something you already know. I'm simply trying to gain a tidbit of information and/or share a piece of information to someone who doesn't know.

I was wondering, if anyone knows exactly how the PsiMagnet works with Lucas [by that I mean do damage] I've randomly been playing and hit a friend with it, but every time I try to replicate it I can't seem to do so. Can someone shed a little light on the situation?

Also I have noted an interesting little combo with him. If you already know about it then feel free to please keep it to yourself. Anyway, I've found a good way to approach my opponents is with a short-hopped Nair and testing it out against a few friends of mine, I figured out that if you do indeed short-hop the Nair and Press A again, by that time, you will have landed, and can start the normal A-combo, basically linking the two attacks together. Unfortunately I don't have a video of it, but it's simple enough that anyone should be able to try for themselves. It's helped me dramatically with mind games concerning my lead-ins with Lucas. Hope you all enjoy.

Dadam

Smash Rookie
The other person needs to be almost inside of lucas' psi magnet. and the nair to AAA combo is awesome, deals a good amount of damage quickly.

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
because of the dair approach's lag, i always use a nair approach. [everyone says the dair approach is the best... i get way too much landing lag when i do it... what am i doing wrong?]

Top Bottom