• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about tournament organization.( not sure where this goes)

Doc71890

Smash Cadet
Currently there are no Melee tournaments in my town, just very small Brawl tournaments. A few friends and I decided we needed to start having melee tournaments and i need some advice. I would have to get a venue, but I'm sure i could do it at the same place as the brawl tournaments, I would also most likely need to charge an entry fee( to cover prizes and venue cost) but if it was anything higher than 2-3 dollars i dont think very many people would show up. As for refreshments, pizza and soda would be the cheapest while everyone would still be able to partake. Anyways i guess what i need are some suggestions on what to do about entry fee/prizes/tournament setup in general, like who brings tv's/who brings gamecube's/wii's and controllers. Thanks for your help.

CainMarko

Edit: found what i needed, thanks anyways.

Top Bottom