• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question About Super Sawndz

AndrewHK

Smash Rookie
I'm a player who heavily customizes his build for fun and I was wondering since there's no resources available online which point me to any specific answer, can anyone with a good understanding of Super Sawndz help me out?
I've got "smashbros_sound.brsar" and the required files to use with Super Sawndz, but what I'm trying to do is change the sound that plays when you "press any button" to enter the menu screen, right after the intro plays. I've combed through the file and I can't seem to find it under any of the groups that would make sense like "menu" or "joucyu". Please help, I've spent like 5 hours on this and I'm on the verge of just giving up.

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
Are you sure you have the brsar file for PM 3.6 and not the one for vanilla brawl (yes, they're different)?

AndrewHK

Smash Rookie
Are you sure you have the brsar file for PM 3.6 and not the one for vanilla brawl (yes, they're different)?
At this point I messed with this a long time ago, but I did end up finding what it was. It turns out that the sound file I was looking for was the sound file for the select sound for not just the start menu but also the character select screen confirmation and the stage select confirmation. I've got a whole other set of issues now though, my Mewtwo isn't playable after I did extensive editing of Meta Knight's sound files, haha.

Top Bottom