• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Snake's foward smash

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
Does he automatically attack both of his attack (IE sheik's forward smash) or can you time the second attack (IE link's forward smash)?

iMichael

Smash Lord
No one has played as Snake yet....therefore...no one can answer this.

Any post after this is just SPAM.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
but there been video in jump festa of snake playing against link i think. I'm sure those japanese forums should have some information

Sockpuppet

Smash Cadet
It's not a two hit attack...
On the Japenese Dojo, if you go to the Wi-Fi section, there demo video is different to the one we got. In the Japenese one, there is one bit where Snake pulls out a rocket launcher, aims it at the ground and charges it like a Smash attack, then fires.
His down smash is the mine, so it must of been his forward smash

Kruton

Smash Ace
Yeah, I played Snake today, his fsmash is the rocket launcher. His ftilt is the two-hit combo, and yes, you can time the second attack (like Link's, maybe a slightly shorter time interval), or not even do it. It's a good tilt.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Yeah, I played Snake today, his fsmash is the rocket launcher. His ftilt is the two-hit combo, and yes, you can time the second attack (like Link's, maybe a slightly shorter time interval), or not even do it. It's a good tilt.
its an incredibly useful tilt, and you can delay the second hit for quite some time

Kruton

Smash Ace
its an incredibly useful tilt, and you can delay the second hit for quite some time
Dude, I am watching your videos of the tournament right now, and I am very impressed. I was lucky to knockout people around 130%-140% with Snake, I am definitely going to use some of your tactics for a Brawl tourney tomorrow.

You just gave me hope for Snake haha

Top Bottom