• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about smashboards:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
When you click on the "log out" option on the homepage of smashboards.... nothing happens. I know it's not just me or my computer because many of my friends are experiencing the same problem. I used to be able to do it by clicking log out, and then clicking on the homepage link.... But that isn't working anymore. What's up with logging out? I'm trying to introduce some friends to smashboards, but I'm not accomplishing a whole lot because I can't even help them make an account because I can't log out, nor can I find out whether a gamertag has been taken or not. I could technically do an advanced search by user name, but there is a chance people have made an account and never posted. There's just no way such an oversight could exist on smashboards. What are my friends and I missing?

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
I know it's not just me or my computer because many of my friends are experiencing the same problem. I used to be able to do it by clicking log out, and then clicking on the homepage link.... But that isn't working anymore.
That should work, it just worked for me before I made this post >_> Try just clearing your temporary internet files (cookies, history, etc.) and see if it still leaves you logged in. If anything, just deleting the smashboards cookies should log you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom