• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Project M

Treeleaf

Smash Rookie
Hello. I have a question about Project M. I noticed that a new character, Roy has been announced. However, I downloaded the latest version of M and ran it. Roy hasn't been added in that version. How can I get the newest version to play with Roy?

Fortress

Smash Master
Wait for this winter's 3.0 release, the one where he's playable.

On a side note, is everybody else enjoying Samus and Yoshi as much as I am?

Treeleaf

Smash Rookie
yes for the newest release. How can i get samus, yoshi, and roy? they arent appearing for me. It says i have to 2.6b version though.

Fortress

Smash Master
I was just yanking your chain. That portion of the cast isn't available, and won't be until later this winter. The Roy you saw was used in the Big House 3 tourney version of P:M, which isn't available to us.

Treeleaf

Smash Rookie
Alright thanks very much for the fast response! I was confused because it announced his arrival but he isn't out yet. When will the 3.0 version be out?

Top Bottom