• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Luigi.

DeltaZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
tymo614
3DS FC
4098-3971-5686
Okay, so I noticed that whenever I play as Luigi on any other Smash game, his down throw throws the opponent forward, giving me an easy opportunity to short hop and f-air or u-air. Yet, on PM, the opponent goes behind Luigi, not giving me the access to a wonderful combo. Here's my question: Is there any good combos with Luigi similar to this in Project M? If so, please leave me a comment telling me how, or better yet, give me a link to a video about it. Thanks.

Mario49

Smash Rookie
NNID
mariomario494949
3DS FC
1547-5204-5038
Down throw into up smash is pretty good in low percents in PM

ChexMix

Smash Rookie
  • D-Throw to Up Smash
  • D-Throw to Down Smash
  • 3 jabs into Down Smash or Up Smash
  • U-Throw into some aerials
Luigi's air game is also godlike.

Kapapanerp

Smash Apprentice
I like up-throw bair vs floaties/fatties at low %. If they di in you can get a nair follow-up and if they di away you can waveland back and u-tilt.

ThegreatVaporeon1

Smash Ace
His throws in general are really bad, and you wont really get any followups with down throw or up throw unless your opponent DI's poorly. Unless its against fastfaller at low percents, our throws are relegated to just reads.

OrientalAmazing

Smash Cadet
A great combo you can do with Luigi is dthrow>wd>dthrow>wd>fsmash or keep on doing dthrow.

I've only been able to chain in like 2 dthrows :p

Top Bottom