• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about Falco's CG

Vanst

Smash Apprentice
Hey all I'm Vanst and I've always used smashboards but not really have had a account. I would say I'm a good falco player but there are ones better than me. I just have a question about Falco's CG..I don't CG as much as I used to but I get scared sometimes to CG because I don't want to be called a noob or something. So my question is, should I really CG at all in a game? Or only at times? Thanks! :)

BrawlChamp14

Smash Apprentice
you really shouldnt care what ppl even say about how you play. for example.
if you CG the hell out of someone and win that match. and if they start complaining, just say, "wait a sec. who lost? and who won?"

a win is a win. doesnt matter how you get it

Vanst

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah thats true but I usually play Wi fi actually because I have no one where I live that plays brawl at my level and competitively. I'm still going to look for more peoples point of view.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Just win. Period. I don't CG in friendlies most of the time personally. That's not a "cheap" thing though. It's a I want to learn to deal with everything thing. In REAL matches I'll CG the hell out of that suckah. Anyone who says your tactics are cheap is a scrub and their opinion should be ignored.

NO JOHNS!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How can somebody, who wins be a newbie? Seriously, if you CG a lot, that's not your problem but that of your opponent

Top Bottom