• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about dress physics.

Iris

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if Peach's legs still fly through her dress? I'd assume people who went to E for All would know this and I'm curious if they fixed this problem.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I saw Metaknight walk through his cape, so I assume Peach's dress still clips at random points.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
The dresses are much more large and seem to flow better with the attacks. [At least what I get from vids and pics] Less errors but I'm sure it'll happen.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Miyamoto once said about 3D graphic:"It's senseless to make a perfect hand and a perfect bottle if then you see the hand going through the bottle!".
I think it's worth for Peach's dress and legs as well.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Is there like an archive of Miyamoto quotes? Because I'd like to impress my friends by quoting Miyamoto...

sry for off-topic.

Um, I'm glad they're working hard on making the dress more "realistic", but it can't be perfect, obviously.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Well! As it keeps working in the Marylin-Monroe/Lady-In-Red way I'm not complaining ^_^

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I hope its good, I never really noticed them but if its as bad as you say than I hope they fixed it.

Not gonna be perfect but for the most part it should be fixed.

-Onyx

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
It's hard to notice in Melee when the camera is far away, but noticeable if you pause for a snapshot, or just pause in general. But to be on topic, I think the problem should be resolved since the game is running on a better engine.

Bluerockworld

Smash Apprentice
Is there like an archive of Miyamoto quotes? Because I'd like to impress my friends by quoting Miyamoto...

sry for off-topic.

Um, I'm glad they're working hard on making the dress more "realistic", but it can't be perfect, obviously.
I just want them to take out the wierd thing where you pose as the stage is going down and you get an impression of Marilyn Monroe! Nice!;)

Top Bottom