• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about capture devices

Jones4Life

Smash Apprentice
In the space between you're oven and fridge
so I need a better way to get good smash footage from brawl. I've been looking into capture devices, but to me it seems that when recording you can't see what your recording. So i was wondering, how can i see what im recording and still get good smash footage?

I thought about using a vcr to record from the tv screen, then use the capture device to record from the vcr. But i don't know alot about VCR's really, so i was wondering if its possible, on a tv with multiple inputs, to record whats happening in the input for the wii into the vcr(confuses me even when i type it)

ANYWAYS if anyone has any tips or can suggest a different model of capture device/card, please let me know.

Top Bottom