• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about being CGed

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
So, it's my experience that Zelda really just can't be chain grabbed at all, except by the ICs if they get desynched properly, but I haven't had someone try that on me so I don't have experience with that. But seriously, I've escaped D3's, Falco's, and Lucario's time to time (haven't figure out how his works exactly yet, only had it happen once in awhile). Is there anyone who actually CAN CG Zelda, or is that a no?

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
I've noticed that too. I sometimes browse the other character threads, and on all of the CG threads, Zelda is on the list of characters it won't work on at all. I'm not sure, but I'm sure most, if not all, are not doable against her.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
What is it exactly that makes Zelda impossible to CG?
I think for Falco and the like, she's too light and gets sent too high.
But with D3, she falls on her back when downthrow'd, rather than CGable characters, who stay upright, and thus are able to be grabbed.

Top Bottom