• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about 3.5 Wifi

ofna01

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1134-9609-8501
So, I'm sure most of you have noticed that the servers are down, and there are ways to get around this with and without hacks.
So, will 3.5 hackless be pre-patched for the custom servers, or will we have to do that ourselves?

MckayL

Smash Cadet
Hm, what about matchmaking, will we see a change to that? or should we just wait for the patch notes? lol

ernesth200

Smash Rookie
I have a question I didn't know where to put it. But foes theregular Wii Internet Channel work?

Toph_87

Smash Apprentice
I'm a noob at this type of stuff, so come Friday, what should I do to setup for online? Should I try out the Wiimmfi app I've heard so much about?

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
If you didn't register your FC to the Wiimmfi servers before may 18th you'll have to start a new save file

Top Bottom