• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quest #3 (8/23/08) - Fresno, CA

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
Plan on this happening even though we don't have a venue atm.
http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2287

Entry fees are $5 Singles; $10 a team in Doubles.
(Rules are carried over from the Axis tournament next weekend)

I. General Rules

All Matches will be:
3 Stock
7 Min Max
Best 2 of 3 Standard
Best 3 of 5 Finals
Double Elimination Brackets
No Items (no, not even smash balls)

II. Stages (complete list coming soon)

Neutrals:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

CounterPicks:
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1
Luigi's Mansion

Check (http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2287) for more complete info as well as pre-registering.
Also if anyone can help with stations that'd be great!

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
I know there are plenty of other tournaments the same day, but if anyone near by would rather save some money and then go to Axis should come to ours.

GameSythe

Smash Rookie
Hey, me and 2-4 other friends will try to join you guys. Can't vouch for how good any of us our, cause we've yet to jump in on any other tournaments, but we're not horrible; haha. Either way, it'd be nice to gouge our worth on Brawl before we all drive to the Axis tournament(assuming $ doesn't stop us<.<)

I'll message/post you when we're for sure, just wanted to show our interest for now. If we do go I know we can bring a couple Wii's and 1 or 2 T.V's if ya need 'em. Maybe even a table, if I can find a vehicle to take it in.

SpaZtiK

Smash Cadet
Sounds great, stations and tables will definitely help out the tournament!
I'll let you know about the table pending if we have some already supplied for us at a venue. That's still what we need to find atm, but rest assured we'll have one by Sat.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Did you get the message I sent you, SpaZtik? It's about a possible venue around the north eastern Fresno area. Check the shout out on your page.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Here are the contacts.

Play N Trade
1260 Shaw Ave Clovis 93612

Store Contact: (559) 298-2300
SpaZ's Contact: (559) 213-0093

Top Bottom