• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queens NY Smash?

yuripaddle

Smash Rookie
HI im a student at Saint John's University in Queens. I have a couple of friends at the dorm who play Project M.Anyone know where there are meetups or want to meet up? Please we want competition other than ourselves.

Envioux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Envioux
i used to go to Thomas Edison HS around there, I live in Bellerose so if there's any meetups around the area I'd try to attend for Project M. maybe add me on Skype or something and we can work stuff out. or hopefully someone a bit more knowledgeable around here knows of local meetups and such can post.

D.A. RAFA

Smash Cadet
NNID
Prince_Judah_85
3DS FC
1392-6557-5159
There was a small tournament held on the St. John's Campus back in I believe November. Were you there?

Shredagaze

Smash Rookie
I live in the Bayside/Whitestone area in Queens my friends and i play everyday if theres ever anything going down with project m me and 2-4 of my friends are always down to play!

Envioux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Envioux
i was hoping for someone active in the community who knew of anything going on to post but i guess not. if it comes to it ill just start stuff myself.

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Brooklyn but I'm around Queens quite a bit, if any tourney or just some friendlies for PM pops up over there I'd definitely try to make it.

hectohertz

Smash Ace
there are PM weeklies at a store called Beast Mode every wednesday.

there's also PM biweekly at Nebulous Gaming (in chinatown) on sundays.

Top Bottom