• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Q-Blast) WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHOS IN CHARGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I Dont Think We Will Ever Know Whos The Best In Brawl I Mean There Are So Many Great Players Link Ninja Link ??? Chu,bum,homalon,and,pride (sorry If I Missed Any 1 But Tryin To Get To The Point ) That Honastly How Can We Know Plus There Are So Many Broken Characters And You Cant Pair Up Certain Characters Againt Others (like Mk Against A Freakin Mario Ya Right ) And Mario Is Suppose To Own Smash Seriously How Can We Find Out Honastly I Think It Would Be Best 4 The World Not Even To Know Any 1 Wanna Add ?

Mast3rofDarkness

Smash Rookie
I would consider Brawl to be ( and is to some people ) more balanced than Melee. Some advanced players are happy with the way it is. We'll never know who is the best *cough* maybe *cough* Mew2King *cough*

I'm trying to get better.

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa whoa lol mew2king wow you kiddin me i m.ean hes nice but i dont even think he would agree with that with all the people who are nice in brawl

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh lordy, lordy, lordy.

I'll just say "there is no way to find out exactly who's 'the best' because there's so many different factors such as match ups."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom