• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pyrostormer's Ganon video thread. (Update! 2 new Videos!) [1-06-08]

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Ok.

So I'm gonna start putting all my videos in this topic starting from here and on, (If I have time) so if you like my "Ggah" (-Hirosh1) then check back here every week or so. I'll probably bump the topic for each update.
If you dont like my Ganondorf dont watch. Like the music? Ask! Got Comments or other stuff, go ahead and say it.
Now, maybe I should stay some stuff about me, eh? Well, My name is Jim, I am 14 years old. Ganondorf is my secondary, and Dr. Mario is my main. I have no Idea why I started playing as him, but I've loved playing as him.
If you ever want to talk you can talk to me on AIM or MSN. (NO IDEA WHY I TYPED ALL OF THIS!?)

Enjoy.

[11-3-07]
Xeno (Peach) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) [1/3] - Close Match
Xeno (Peach) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) [2/3] - Holy **** I ****ed up.
Xeno (Peach) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) [3/3] - Good match

[1-06-08]
Xeno (Peach) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) [1/2]- I did OK.
Xeno (Peach) vs. Jim (Ganondorf) [2/2] - Did exceedingly well, IMO.

Chaos Pony

Smash Rookie
here's a tip for ya Chief.

Whenever peach is edge guarding with down air, if you hold down at the start of it you'll fall out of it and you can up b again.

Top Bottom