• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pwnguin: A Dedede Montage

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
Here's a tage that I made that finally processed. I might make another one way farther down the line, who knows.

Just a quick comment, I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm NOT the best Dedede, it was just for fun, etc. etc.

Anyway, without further adieu...
You can find it Here

Oh, and if you want me to make a download link, let me know, give me a good site to do it from, and I'll make it happen.

penguinman

Smash Apprentice
that was awesome. I have never pitied an opponent as much as yours and at 57 seconds was the best thing I saw all day.~pen:laugh:

whut?

Smash Journeyman
These are good clips, but alot of it felt avoidable.
like at 5:46, your opponent could have escaped.
3:03/4:30/4:40, etc. most people will remember their invincibility frames & not edgehog.
Its a bit lacking in the WOP/gimping department,
but its good for a first one, better than others ive seen, i do like it!

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
These are good clips, but alot of it felt avoidable.
like at 5:46, your opponent could have escaped.
3:03/4:30/4:40, etc. most people will remember their invincibility frames & not edgehog.
Its a bit lacking in the WOP/gimping department,
but its good for a first one, better than others ive seen, i do like it!
Yeah, seems as if there isn't anything that can't be escaped anymore.

I'm not good at WOP's to be honest, so I obviously don't have many clips of that. I had some really good gimps, but I deleted them, because I didn't want to make my montage too long. 7 and 1/2 minutes seemed a bit long, especially next to the other Dedede vids.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
@ppf nice

you should go to critical hit 3 in july since you live in md.

and i will mm that w/ d3.

hoorah to md
Man, why are all the tourneys in MD so expensive, I see other places that have like $10 tourneys, I'm cheap. Dunno if I'm going to CH3, I need a job, car, and better skill @_@

Top Bottom