• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pwnage of level 9 Wolf/Spammer

DeviStorm

Smash Rookie
Ok so like I must of been checking on some random wolf video's on youtube, checking on any new game play tactics, were I came acoss this one video where this guy "3 stocks a level 9 wolf". Now I gave an honest opinion saying that he sucked and all he was mainly doing what just Forward smashing all the time, which I did state to him.

Link (check the cheepness here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DcigXcMoeM )

Now I could never play like that, I know everyone has there own playing style but you cant play that cheep, I would gladly show anyone my playing style with wolf (if I had a digital camra).
I would give him a game on wifi but the button lags are abit to much and I dislike it.

State your comment about this video.
Im the one arguing with this guy if you check the comment below.
Youtube name - Kritikalxx

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Yeah, he wasn't all that, and if anything else, he was lucky. I'd like to see the same match at FD without the spammage of an fsmash.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Lol what a NOOB. To be pro with wolf you gotta use at least twice as much F-smash.

With hard work and devotion you can reach the level of gameplay as seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaiNDl6ahw4

JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH WOLF IZ WINNIG??!!!! I swear thats a HIGH level of gameplay shown right in this video. The player in the video is so rich and powerful that he had a crack team of marine biologists research and discover the ultimate technique.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
You do what you can do to win. It doesn't matter how you get to the top or whose heads you have to step on to get there.

If I could win a match with only Fsmash and Dair, I'd do just that every game.

Edds

Smash Ace
dont get too comfortable beating lvl9 players and thinking it'll work on wifi or real players. someone kept doing that on wifi and it became very predictable. lets just say he came last in a FFA (stock match)

DeviStorm

Smash Rookie
DeviStorm, I'm confused as to why you are even wasting your time with this.
This point only arose because he wouldnt let it finish, these things im very competive about and yes for sure yeah he is crap, the amount of people who said hes very talented an skilled LOL annoyed me alot. I know it shoulnt but thats me in general.

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
it's not that big a deal
it's not even a HUMAN he's fighting, it's a computer
spamming or not, play a computer enough times and you'll own it

Top Bottom