• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puzzle Swap panel?

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
So I was thinking, "Hey, what if there's a really cool Puzzle Swap panel for Smash 3DS when it comes out?". Here's what I think the completed animation should look like.

The screen is blank, and the slice effect that opens up a Smash logo shape of fire like in the trailers appears. Various combatants representing their universes briefly appear on-screen doing a little pose of whatever, like you might expect from the opening intro. Mario charges a fireball in his hand, Link does a Skyward Strike, Kirby does that infamous lift his hand up that makes a little star pop out, Pikachu sleeps curled up like a cat, Pit does the pose from the end of his "You're not ready yet!" taunt Villager picks up his net and that creepy sparkle appears in his eye (Poking fun at that meme that's not popular anymore), the Wii Fit Trainers look to the screen raising their held hands up confidently (While the Wii Balance Board peeks from behind them and waves), and Sonic cockily swings his finger around with a smirk. A Smash Ball floats around, and the shot freezes when it's in the center of the screen, zooms out, and the ENTIRE ROSTER reaches out to attack it. The screen flashes, and ends with a group shot similar to the Animal Crossing: New Leaf panel.

Uh...how was that? Anyone could do better then that trash, I assume. :p

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I wonder if there would be two puzzle swap panels. One for the 3DS version and one for the Wii U version.... Perhaps not...

I'm not sure how it would pan out, but I'm sure it would involve all the playable character, or at least all the revealed ones.

lami

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if there would be two puzzle swap panels. One for the 3DS version and one for the Wii U version.... Perhaps not...

I'm not sure how it would pan out, but I'm sure it would involve all the playable character, or at least all the revealed ones.
As cool as it would be to have two whole puzzles dedicated to smash, I feel like there would just be one for the 3DS version.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
I would like some opinions on the specific animation I described. I feel that the characters I chose seem to represent the "All-Stars" aspect of Smash. Do I take out the Wii Fit Trainers? XD

Masterphailure

Smash Cadet
I imagine a battle beginning between Mario and Kirby.
They fight it out, then new battlers join into the fray. Madness ensues and it ends with Mario using his final Smash and resetting the battlefield and repeats the sequence.

Top Bottom