• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purple Pikmin.

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
But that's only in theory. Lets be realistic: if Marth spaces the dair correctly (and a good marth will) then you will still get spiked no matter how many times you press B. Maybe it's worth looking into. I dont' have a Wii, though >_<

Anyone up for it?

Oh wait you posted something silly and pointless never mind

Excellence

Smash Champion
I think the purples pick on the other Pikmin, look at them. They've got hair, so they're obviously the oldest Pikmin hence it's massive size. It does to the Pikmin what Angelica did to Tommy, Chucky, Phil, Lil, and the unimportant secondary Rugrats, like Dill.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Purple pikmin have the strength of 10 pikmin, so if they bully him, he can just beat the living **** out of the other ones.

XienZo

Smash Lord
All the Pikmin bully Olimar. Thats why he throws them, so they can bully other characters.

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
Purple pikmin have the strength of 10 pikmin, so if they bully him, he can just beat the living **** out of the other ones.
Lol thats true right there XD. But i dont think they will ever miss with the big guys

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
I'll have one in my room when I get back to college : D which is in a few days.
WUT!!!! Not to mention you're older than me...
*huddles to the ****** corner*

Back to topic...Pikmin work together as one. I actually believe that Pikmin symbolize ants...individually they are weak but together and united, they can do many things.

Top Bottom