• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purdue Smashers?

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Is there any competitive smash community at Purdue University? I just moved in a week ago and I've been wanting to get into competitive smash anyways so it'd be nice to know some people around campus. I play Project M and could probably adapt to Melee if need be.

v1to

Smash Rookie
I'm a Purdue smasher. I rarely lose around these parts, but if you're looking to improve or just play some friendlies, feel free to let me know

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm a Purdue smasher. I rarely lose around these parts, but if you're looking to improve or just play some friendlies, feel free to let me know
Lol he's one of those guys

v1to

Smash Rookie
Lol he's one of those guys
Lol well I mean I'm not trying to be a douche or anything. Just telling it like it is. I haven't met many smashers in this area that I haven't beaten or taught something. Not saying I'm unbeatable, just saying that in this area it hasn't happened a lot.

TheMentaculus

Smash Cadet
Hopefully everyone in this thread has already made contact with the Purdue Smash Community. They have a FB page of that name, though I think you have to be invited. Contacting the user Lanceinthepants is the best way to get into touch with them. The community holds a string of events called BOPME every year and you can almost always find people to play friendlies with.

Top Bottom