• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulling out specific turnips like armada does by timing it at the right frame.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Are you 100% sure?

I would not have been that if I was you.
Money match? Best of 5, you have a total of 5 games to try to pull a bob-bomb on me. If you do, you get 32 kr then and there, regardless of match-count.
If I actually bring krona to Genesis 2 for this thing you should play some friendlies afterward, too <__<

Cia

das kwl
I read the OP and I lol'd.

vegetable manipulation is a secret we like to keep on the Peach boards.

So if you don't know, you won't know.
------

BTW, I pulled 4 stitches and a beam sword first time playing Amsah. He can validate that

:teemo:

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh my set against raistlin

first pull a stitch, 2 more stitches on our first stock, 1 more before the match was over, and like 3 dots at least

2nd match i got at least 2 more stitches and like 5 dots

his end comment "i can't even john about all those because i only got hit once, i just suck" loooooool coolest response ever

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I'll have you know I have never even seen a peach pull anything but regular turnips.
I hear about it alot so I assume it's possible but it has never happened to me or anyone around me.

I would suspect that, while such prediction is beyond most (if not all) people, vast amounts of experience would allow one to have a vague idea of when to pull them at some subconscious level. This isn't likely to mean you get bob-oms every time but it would mean that the more you play Peach, the more likely you are to get what you want, when you want it.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Well I can tell you one thing. GC date and time would almost definitely not be used for rng. Too cumbersome to code.

Top Bottom