• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puertorrican Luigi player :)

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
You're not bad. I particularly like your use of the F-tilt and ledgehopped aerials, however your game can be improved by some grab and throw combos. Really that's all I'll recommend.

Do you have a mustache? No offense, but that would be perfect. =P

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
You're not bad. I particularly like your use of the F-tilt and ledgehopped aerials, however your game can be improved by some grab and throw combos. Really that's all I'll recommend.

Do you have a mustache? No offense, but that would be perfect. =P
LOL!! i dont have a mustache lol:laugh: OH!! and in terms of grabbing and throwing, i dont use grab on IC's due to obvious reasons... lol and i didnt used it on Pikachu since everytime i tried to get near, the pikachu kept Dsmashing me lol so my bad:laugh:

Oh and thanks for the comment.

LuigiMax

altir

Smash Apprentice
oh man that recover against pika was sweet!

you seemed to miss a lot of wavelands though.still beter than mine...grumble

very nice vid!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
LOL!! i dont have a mustache lol:laugh: OH!! and in terms of grabbing and throwing, i dont use grab on IC's due to obvious reasons... lol and i didnt used it on Pikachu since everytime i tried to get near, the pikachu kept Dsmashing me lol so my bad:laugh:

Oh and thanks for the comment.

LuigiMax
Well there were several opportunities where you missed a D-smash on a lone IC (Nana was dead at the moment) when you could have tried to JC grab them and if you missed, there would be less lag. It's okay to grab ICs when they are alone, and a grab = potential combo setup. That's the only real thing I wanted to pick on.

If you do happen grab one when they are both present, use the B throw quickly btw.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
its a nice luigi pall XD, but, i could see that u have a pathron, and u always keep doing severally WLandings, that ikachu isnt that aaal good, and well, he could read ur game if he wold think, but it seems he was desesperate, so, u kept doing that, but try to do different things. Its a nice luigi tho.

Top Bottom